The Glory of the Cross
THE GLORY OF THE CROSS
1 Corinthians 1: 17-18
- God’s plan was right on schedule. Things did not get “out-of-hand”…it was all a part of the redemption plan.
1. The cross demonstrates revelation.
- The cross is the supreme expression of man’s sinfulness.
- The cross is revelation into the character of God’s justice.
2. The cross displays power.
- The cross reveals the power to save.
- Icem Snow, the meanest man in town.
3. The cross delivers promises.
- Good conduct nor a good life nor church membership is the door.
- John 10:9