How to keep your SHIP on course.
Sunday Morning Message by Pastor Russell Dean
“How To Keep Your Ship On Course”
1 Timothy 3: 14-15
- “Jesus Only” to “Us Only”.
- People are important to God.
- What is the salvation of a person worth to you?
- Mother Teresa: Find somebody nobody loves and love them.
- It was vital for first century Christians to take a stand and publicly identify themselves as being a follower of Christ.
- In the first century church, a striking feature of the early church was that every member of the church was seen as having a gift for service which was to be used cooperatively for the benefit of all.
- Romans 12:5-8
- Three Things to be for God:
- Lordship begins with repentance.
- God gave an outline for revival: 2 Chronicles 7: 14-15
- How do you see yourself?